Six thousand professionals are expected to attend Career Zoo at The Convention Centre Dublin tomorrow Saturday, 11th March 2017, seeking new opportunities in the technology, professional services and BioTech sectors.
Irish and multinational employers will be in attendance and there will be panel discussions, tech workshops and a series of talks on promoting diversity and inclusion at work. The event runs from 10am to 5pm.
Employers actively recruiting at Career Zoo will include:
· E-commerce giant, Jet.com are recruiting for various technology roles in their new Dublin base;
· Internet of things company PTC are looking to recruit professionals with experience in Cloud Software Development, DevOps Engineering, and Cloud Architecture for their new Dublin-based research and development centre in Silicon Docks;
· Bristol-Myers Squibb are investing $900 million in a new biologics manufacturing facility in Dublin 15 and are looking to fill vacancies for scientists, process engineers, manufacturing associates, QA specialists, QC analysts, automation engineers, and more;
· BioTech leader Amgen are looking for life sciences professionals to join their base in Dún Laoghaire;
· Hottest start-up of the year; software company Qualtrics are recruiting for their EMEA Headquarters in Dublin;
· Global leader in digital advertising, Criteo are looking for top tech talent to fill roles on their research and development team in Paris;
· Now that the freeze on public sector recruitment has been lifted, publicjobs.ie and stateboards.ie are looking to recruit for many senior-level roles across: technology, finance, HR and learning & development, amongst others;
· Home-grown technology company, Aspira has demand for Programme & Project Managers, Business Analysts & Test Analysts and Software Developers in their offices in Cork and Dublin.
Other employers of note who will be attending include top biopharma companies: Abbott, Takeda and Sanofi Genzyme and tech innovators: eBay, Bentley Systems, Version 1, Rockall, Tenable Network Security and Ocuco.
There will be several workshops with a specific focus on diversity, and a Main Stage panel discussion with representatives from InterTech Ireland; an organisation encouraging LGBT+ diversity and inclusion in the tech sector.
Speaking in advance of this Saturday’s event, Jackie Slattery, Director of Career Zoo, said:
“This is our 13th Career Zoo and we are still adding new activities to the mix – not only are there opportunities to meet leading employers and hear about the jobs they have on offer, but there are also talks and workshops on the latest trends and technologies in the world of work and we have added a new a whole new interactive tech workshop area to the event this year too.
“People can turn up and register at the event itself if they haven’t registered online in advance.
“This is not to be missed if you’re looking to meet some of Ireland’s most exciting employers, and progress your career development.”
The sponsors for March’s Career Zoo are: Jet.com, BMS, Amgen, Criteo, PTC and Qualtrics.
Admission to the event is free. To register in advance, go to www.careerzoo.ie.